Bilingual Safety Program Based on OSHA 1926
Subscriber Dashboard • View Sample Manual • Pricing/Subscription Info
FrameSAFE Dashboard: Access to Online Safety Resources
The subscriber-only dashboard includes access to a variety of implementation, training, safety awareness and recordkeeping/reporting resources. These resources include an Orientation Checklist (download sample in English or Spanish) to assist in providing a comprehensive safety overview for new employees on a jobsite, Toolbox Talks and Safety Posters that coincide with the manual, a set of safety awareness checklists, and guidelines for handling OSHA inspections.
A FrameSAFE subscription includes a customized pdf copy of the Safety Manual Template, pdfs all English/Spanish Toolbox Talks and Safety Posters on corresponding topics, as well as new materials as they become available.
Benefits of being a FrameSAFE subscriber:
The National Framers Council’s highest priority since its inception has been the development of a comprehensive jobsite safety program specific to the framing industry. Now in its fourth edition (v4.1), the FrameSAFE Safety Manual Template (A Bilingual Guide for Safety on the Jobsite)provides an excellent resource for framers to create their own safety program that is based on OSHA Standard 1926.20. The manual is designed such that the English runs on the left-hand pages and the Spanish runs on the right-hand pages, for ease in use on the jobsite.
- A jobsite safety program designed specifically for the framing industry will standardize safety training among Professional Framers across the country.
- The program is easy to use and understand – the graphical English/Spanish layout makes training accessible to everyone.
- A Site-Specific Fall Protection Plan Template allows for additional customization on jobsites where the use of non-conventional fall protection may be necessary for certain work tasks.
- By encouraging your Skilled Subcontractors to participate in this program, your potential liability for injuries and building defects will be reduced. (Read more about NFC’s roadmap for protecting the framer/subcontractor relationship.)
- Your Skilled Subcontractors will be in compliance with OSHA regulations with regard to safety training and a more consistent approach to safety on jobsites will develop among the subcontractor base. (Read more) about the advantages of getting your subs involved.)
- General Contractors will be provided with consistent safety across their jobsites. (Read more)
- Better compliance with third party inspection companies will be achieved.